Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

My household has it.  My father is still struggles with aging and having Cancer and all that comes with it. My mother is healing from surgery and is not feeling much like herself. I, honestly, feel like I am stuck in rut helping to care for both of my parents and the house. Just run down...

I'm not painting or writing as much I as should/need to be...no social life. My mental and physical health are suffering as a result. I've been trying to re think what I do in my art and how I express myself. Of course, it doesn't help that I have aggravated an injury in my right hand. I haven't had hand cramps this bad since my art school days. The injury is such that I have a hard time gripping things/ holding onto things. Very annoying.

No comments: