Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Karmie needs her groove back.




I need to find my groove again.
That groove I had before I left for Japan.
I gotta find my sexy again.

To be honest, living in Japan as a single black woman really sucks the sexy and beauty out of you. I will say a lot may have to do with where I was living and the type of people and the environment I lived in. The people and community was very nice, very "country."  Single, available men were hard to come by. Most men acted like giggly school kids when confronted or at seeing any type of foreign woman, but especially a black, western woman. So making a personal connection was difficult. Of course there were foreign men, but they either preferred attempting to date Japanese woman or they were already in relationships and such.

Since I've been home, I've gained some weight. But I've started to get back down to my "fighting" weight (my sexy weight...where I am most comfortable in my skin). Which is cool.

OK! So, where does one go to get her groove back?
Who do I turn to??

I watched to latest episode of "Girls" on HBO the other night and found it very amusing.
I really need a steady friend and some one on one TLC....pampering.


xoxo

No comments: