Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some Changes...

Once again I am reworking this blog.
To those who visit frequently, I am sure you have noticed that I do not post as much as I used to.
As I have been focusing more on my artwork I have found less time for this blog or at least less time to pursue the subject as in depth as I would like.

This does not mean an end to the Naked Mistress, I'll just be a little less naked...all the time. I will continue to post photos from time to time as well as an occasional video. I have kept my links the same because those people inspire me and they are my 'net' friends. There come a point in the future when I no longer have this blog, but I will give a proper goodbye to the small community who enjoys me.


2 comments:

Richard said...

Good luck in your future endeavors. Put all of your efforts into your dream. I hate to see you go though.

Anonymous said...

You will be missed if you leave.
You look so nice and round and soft !!!