Sunday, August 26, 2007

That place of Zen

How does one achieve balance?
The balance of self, family, career.
I am thunderstruck, overwhelmed by the immense pressures of life.
I cannot find that balance. Something always gets lost in the shuffle.

I am a woman in need of emotional intimacy.
Nothing superficial, the real deal. A place of safety and warmth and trust.

********

I found my book "The Complete Kama Sutra" today.
It is really a fascinating read.
No pictures at all. This book is completely unabridged and covers everything on love, sex, courtship, fidelity,...you name it.
I also have a book on Tantra by Osho. Also a worthy read.
Reading is joy when you find the right book.

*********

I still need to play Final Fantasy XII and complete Final Fantasy X...and finish two paintings and make more jewelry.
I tell ya, this art biz is very hard. very humbling. but I must move forward.

No comments: