Thursday, September 19, 2013

Harvest Moon, September, Time for a Change

I have one too many blogs.

I still like this blog and I want to do something interesting with it.
So, I've decided I'm going to be making some changes in my life and I will chronicle them here.

I will post about my feelings, my body, my soul, my life.
The good, the bad, the ugly. Why?...why not!?

Seriously, I made this decision because I have a lot to tell about my life and maybe some one will find my blog interesting and comforting and funny and sad. It is real, it is life. You don't find too many older bloggers that just blog about what it is like being a person approaching midlife and still not feeling settled. Or how to live with and deal with aging parents, and chronic illness...

About me, I am a black woman.
I am a daughter.
I am an Artist.
I am a Storyteller.

Glad to share myself with you.

No comments: