Sunday, February 03, 2013

Feeling a little blue...

Hello,

I know I wait so long to post again.
Not that my life is so interesting, sometimes I just don't know what to say.

It is a New Year, which means it is time for a fresh perspective.
I work very hard to stay positive. Keeping my chin up when I want to crawl into a hole
and die.

I want my free spirit back.
I want to be in that happy place where I felt good about things.
I'm tired of always thinking about despair.

Let me be surrounded by beautiful people and beautiful things,
warm hearts and kind words.

I will repair my damaged wings and take flight and soar above it all.


This is my body.
The container for my soul.
It carries my heart,
It carries my spirit.
It is solid but easily broken.
I have lived in this place for many years,
I hope to live in here for many more.
We have been through a lot together,
and I cherish and relish this earthly vessel.
It has served me well,
we will survive.

My body is beautiful,
it is mine.
It is fine.

xoxo,
~K

No comments: