Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Quiet Session...

Have you ever found yourself in a situation that just seems way to unreal?
That happened to me the other night at a small get together.
I thought the guy involved would leave it at feeling on my tits and caressing my back.
No. He wanted more. I gave him more. But only as much as I was willing to give.
It was sweet.
It was nice.
It was kinda awkward, but only because we needed to be quiet.

That was difficult for me.
I am loud when sexually engaged.
I scream.
I moan.
I make all sorts of noises.
I have a dirty mouth.
I beg for more.

What we did was enough to get and keep my hot and bothered all week.
I would relish the chance to be alone with this dude, just so we can let loose.
Will that happen? Who knows.

Then last night (or this morning), for the first time ever, I had sex dream about a friend.
It is rare for me to have sex dreams about people I have regular contact with.
And it was a hot one....it would be amazing if that dream came true.

xoxo

No comments: